Update 2/16/17

We will post announcements in this section.
Birju-Lachi
Super Dolly

Update 2/16/17

Post by Birju-Lachi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:25 am

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good start to the year. This is just a quick email to let everyone know that:

1. Yes we are still here! The board is relatively quiet but it is still a nice little place to talk, ask questions, do shout outs, or vent.

2. Did you know we have regular scheduled monthly meets? Log in to the board and see the schedule. Next one is this Saturday, February 18th, at Mitsuwa, 3 pm until close. We only list this official schedule on Chitowndollz and not on any other forum. I might encourage a newbie on other forums to attend an upcoming event but we don't publicize anywhere but our own site. A privilege of being a part of our group!

3. Registration is now open for the 2017 Spring Mega Meet Swap and Shop. See the thread for exact details. The swap used to be held at my house but it has outgrown the capacity I can support. We switched from winter-summer mega meets and are trying a spring-fall platform this year. Event is Saturday, April 22nd, 2017, and cost is $10 just flat fee or $15 if you want to contribute to catering.

4. The website software has been updated so the site may look different than what your used to. It is still user friendly!

5. To get rid of those pesky Russian spammers, we switched registration to being admin approval only, no more security questions because those spammers have obviously gotten past them. Hopefully, we won't lose newbies but if you know a newbie wanting to get in, drop us an email, it'll help us look for them and to not lose them.

So hopefully we will see some of you in the near future!
-Birju-Lachi, Chitowndollz event coordinator
and on behalf of Admin and Mods of Chitowndollz